News & Events
Learn more, get involved or find a local support group.
January 12, 2018 | Rachel Cooke, coaching client
Rachel Cooke, a Sioux Falls coaching client, first heard of Face It TOGETHER while she was in outpatient treatment. She describes her client experience as meaningful, comfortable and professional.
- Helping Clients Through Validation and Respect
- Opioid abuse should be treated as a disease not a moral failing, says CEO who lost his son to addiction
- The Power of Peer Coaching
- Federal grant to help combat South Dakota's opioid epidemic
- Attend our monthly watercolor studio
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: Addiction Is A Chronic Brain Disease, Not A Moral Failing
- States See Peer-Recovery Coaches As A Way To Break The Addiction Epidemic
- There’s No One Right Way to Think About Addiction
- Are journalists responsible for meth triggers?