News & Events
Learn more, get involved or find a local support group.
February 26, 2018 | Rachel Herlyn, peer coach
Rachel Herlyn started as a client at Face It TOGETHER Sioux Falls in 2015. Now an addiction management coach, she sees clients who are loved ones and who are suffering from the disease.
- Peer Coaching: A Profound Connection
- Helping Clients Through Validation and Respect
- Opioid abuse should be treated as a disease not a moral failing, says CEO who lost his son to addiction
- The Power of Peer Coaching
- Federal grant to help combat South Dakota's opioid epidemic
- Attend our monthly watercolor studio
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: Addiction Is A Chronic Brain Disease, Not A Moral Failing
- States See Peer-Recovery Coaches As A Way To Break The Addiction Epidemic
- There’s No One Right Way to Think About Addiction