News & Events
Learn more, get involved or find a local support group.
July 07, 2017 | Terri Brown
At Face It TOGETHER, we’re committed to getting people well, regardless of the many obstacles in front of them. Read More
June 13, 2017 | Mark Walker, Argus Leader
The South Dakota Department of Social Services was awarded $2 million to help fight the epidemic that has killed more than 180 South Dakotans in the last five years.
- Attend our monthly watercolor studio
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy: Addiction Is A Chronic Brain Disease, Not A Moral Failing
- States See Peer-Recovery Coaches As A Way To Break The Addiction Epidemic
- There’s No One Right Way to Think About Addiction
- Are journalists responsible for meth triggers?
- Thoughts for Sunday
- Faith Community Taking on Addiction Crisis
- Face It Sioux Falls: Official Sunday Kickoff
- Face It Together Seeing Higher Meth Numbers